Monday, December 29, 2008

And So Im 22


:wave:
Happy New Year Guys!!!

i was supposedly post a blog entry yesterday to tell you guys what happened on my birthday last 28th however i forgot to do so. :rofl:

well anyways, i had soo much fun! 5 of my friends came including my bestfriend that i love so much (thanks clar) after dinner, we talk talk and talk some more. me and my bestfriend havent seen each other for a year, last time we got to hang out was my birthday last year so thats a whole year and we got sooo much to talk about and lit, lady, tata and tan came too. after all the talking we did some :sing: (karaoke) i had the best laugh will all our song choices.. haha i really had fun, whenever this people is around i know for sure i'll have a great time! so really wanna thanks my friend for making another memorable bday!

i too would like to thank people on #talkpinoy and deviantART who never forgot to greet me! thanks guys.. :hug:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

happy birthday, honey!!!

My Pingbox