Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Holiday Rush

December for me is the busiest month of the year!
aside from christmas, we have 4 celebrations.

Well, this is "SOME" of my december schedule:

21st - Shopping galore for xmas gifts
22nd - Prepare for family owned business xmas party (w/c made me busy the past few days because of preparing the xmas decorations)
23rd - Christmas Party
24th - Family Christmas Party
25th - Christmas day (mom, promise to spend an overnight stay - out of town)
26th - Papa's Bday
27th - Yaya's Bday
28th - MINE? lols

So pretty much thats my schedule for the rest of the day.

hehe

AND i would like to take this opportunity to greet all my friends here in DeviantART..
Talkpinoy, PHClique Room/Group, GrupongLIPAD.
EVERYONE!!!!

Esp. to my avid watchers.. :hug:

I thank you all for your kind words with my work. VERY MUCH appreciated.

MAY ALL OF US HAVE A WONDERFUL CHRISTMAS AND A SAFE NEW YEAR!

No comments:

My Pingbox