Wednesday, August 27, 2008

0942PM - 11/19/07

Journal Entry: Wed Aug 27, 2008, 8:58 PM
  • Mood: Tearful
  • Listening to: John Mayer - Back To You
  • Reading: Cosmopolitan Mag August Issue
  • Watching: Las Vegas
  • Eating: Egg Nog
  • Drinking: Water
had this conversation with a good friend back in college over sms and she asked me how my "lovelife" is doing and so i told her "does love exist?" well, what the heck i dont have one, she said i sounded bitter. after all ive been through to find love why wouldnt i? who could blame me sounding bitter when all i've been through was hearthaches and pains. being bitter is my comfort zone to avoid feeling empty in the middle of the night because if i allow such loneliness id drown myself with tears by now. to be honest, i am lonely knowing i dont have someone to call my own. i went through alot just loving someone, i lost myself in the process of finding true love and im scared that i have given everything that i might not know how the next relationship works. i've out grown love. staying as the "hopeless romantic" girl is not an option as well, im losing the real me. i know deep inside im still someone waiting to be rescued and be love by prince charming. so when will he arrive? my prince? im hoping he'll arrive soon, soon enough to save me from becoming someone who's afraid of giving in. im becoming numb day by day. i really am.

Written: 0942PM : 111907

No comments:

My Pingbox