Monday, August 11, 2008

About Me

i can be someone's worst nightmare
but i hope i can be someone's dream come true
im struggling to find words that best describe ME exactly
stuck in the part where i get to say good stuff about me
because i know i suck at things
but i know a few where im good at
a good daughter well im trying
a good friend thats what say
and i love deeply

i love Music in general
i love to Dress Up, enough just to make me look good
im B i G and i am aware of that
loving every single bit of my Love Handles
i love watching Movies,
movie marathon on friday night is what id prefer
i love Technology
from mobile phone to world wide web
and i love taking pictures,
to remember good times with people i love

i am possessive because i value the things i own
a liar because i know how to keep my secrets
i made a couple of mistakes
and i love to do a couple of more
because from those mistakes ill learn how life works
and that makes me the not so ordinary girl you see around the corner

No comments:

My Pingbox