Saturday, August 30, 2008

Falling Down By Ben Jelen

Journal Entry: Sat Aug 30, 2008, 7:19PM
  • Mood: Gloomy
  • Listening to: Ben Jelen - Falling Down
  • Reading: Cosmopolitan Mag August Issue
  • Watching: Crazy First Love
  • Eating: Pizza
  • Drinking: C2
At a stoplight in the middle of the night Stuck in first and I wonder if I should stay The right is history and to my left the choice is right But this seems a little bit too hard
And all the questions come running through my mind Will I see this another way? The simple truth is I'm falling, falling down And I don't want to drag her through the bottom A
nd then she says, "Sit in front of me, turn around you'll see
I'm everything you'd want, all you'd ever need Come back into my world, you know I'm always yours" And she makes so much sense when she says, "Don't throw this away"
It's hard to know what's real when it all seems wrong
But I promise you I'll find what's going on I just need to follow the sun before I'll know if I'll see this another way The simple truth is I'm falling, falling down And I don't want to drag you through the bottom
And then you say, "Sit in front of me, turn around you'll see
I'm everything you'd
want, all you'd ever need Come back into my world, you know I'm still your girl" And she makes so much sense when she says,"Don't throw this away"
Isabell, she treads so lightly, floating in her gypsy dresses Even as her words cuts deep, I can't deny the truth in them On the phone she talks a lot, and me I listen hopelessly So directionless, I head into oblivion And then I decide to give another random memory To remind her of the first time we sang out to the sea Oh Isabell, you always understood me Please Isabell, forgive me now And all the questions come running through my mind Will I see this another way? The simple truth is I'm falling, falling down And I don't want to drag you through the bottom No, I don't want to drag you through the bottom


i was watching Las Vegas and i heard this song played,
i search the net for atleast half a day just to get this information! and i so love the song.


Artist Information

Born July 8, 1979 (age 29)
Edinburgh, Scotland
(1979-07-08)
Origin New York City, New York, U.S.
Genre(s) Pop, piano rock, pop rock
Occupation(s) Singer/songwriter/musician
Instrument(s) Vocals, guitar, piano, violin
Years active 2004–present
Label(s) Fearless Management(2004–2005)
Custard (2006–present)
Associated acts Linda Perry, Tori Amos, Joseph Janus
Website benjelen.com




No comments:

My Pingbox