Saturday, August 9, 2008

Logic of Boredom

Journal Entry: Sat Aug 10, 2008, 3:40AM
  • Mood: Artistic
  • Listening to: Colective Soul - The World I Know
  • Reading: www.kalay86.blogspot.com
  • Watching: LoST
so so, :blahblah:
the internet was done when i got home..
hmm that was around 9pm,
and it just got back and it already 1AM. :pissedoff:

and....
boredom sunked in

so heres what i got so far


An empty room
An empty bed
A hope that someday
I can find someone to share them with

A lonely soul
A broken faith
A hope that one of these days
I'll find what I have been missing

The words that was left unsaid
The actions that was left undone
Missing something that wasnt there
Something that wasnt mine

Someday I guess
Someday I might
See your face again
See if your hand fit the spaces between mine





so whats this all about? :confused:
bwhahahahhahahahaha :rofl:

No comments:

My Pingbox