Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Funny Pictures

I got this pictures sent to me through email and its soooo funny! i laughed my heart out! :rofl:

"Welcome for Coming"

"Sports & Hobbits"

"Please keep chair on position & Keep table cleaned after dying
Thanks for your corporation"


"Free toilet paper please treasure the use"

"Bump The Head Care Sully"

"Meet Products"

"Be In Troubel. Please Call 110!"

"Don't press the glass to get hurt"

"Personal Data Breaker"

"Bottled Water"

"Press up to go UP - Press down to go DOWN"

"Harsh Brown"

"Having Fun Prohibited"

"Please do not disturb me"

"This is not a toy and should be kept away from children
- Made in China"


"Take the child fall into water carefull"

"Trim the Foot"

" ??? "

"Please Push Out For Exist"

"Building asks a smoked visitor in the outside
smoking section that you cannot smoke in"

No comments:

My Pingbox