Friday, October 17, 2008

Untitled

October 17, 2008 around 11 in the evening he decided to give up. Was i too much? Or was it something I wanted all along? I'm not sure. But one thing I do know when he said he gave up. I was sad. It's not because I'd end up alone, it's not the memories but the thought that I'm losing him. Simple as that. I don't wanna complicate things, especially I don't wanna complicate my feelings nor his. I admit, that I haven't been nice to him that sometimes I drag him crazy and it made me happy. But just so "you" know, I did those things not for you to hate me nor give up on me but just to see how important I am to you. I apologize If you misunderstood my actions and that I am sorry.

To prove to you that I do care, here's our story.

So it started last September 1st, I got bored and I went online over MiRC to find someone I can spend my sleepless nights with so this guy sent a private msg and wanted to do the lame "lets get to know each other" kinda thing, so out of boredom I answered his questions vice versa and I decided to hop in bed to sleep I sent him a "away" msg to basically add more views on my DeviantART account and he caught my attention when he said nice things about my shots and he knows what DeviantART is. I remember telling him that chatting bores me a lot and if he mind if we just talk over the phone, at first he was having hesitations to have a conversation over the phone and so I said goodnight. Then I got a msg from him again with his phone number, but befored I called him I remember asking If his got at english and he said yes. In my mind I was so glad to be able to find someone with the same interest. So i gave him a call and we end up talking 'til morning.

The next day I received a msg over ym from him and I honestly ignored it. What I had in mind was, it was the "one night thing.." that after we talk, I wont keep intouch. Just to avoid attachments. But he never gave up, finally I got pissed off and decided to reply to one of his msgs.

---
leodanrastafari: so why were you not saying anything when i buzz you the ohter day?
Kalay: i think
Kalay: i was already sleeping
leodanrastafari: are you sure about that?
leodanrastafari: so why not even a single reply when you woke up?
leodanrastafari: just to let me know if you still wanna talk at all?
Kalay: sorry
Kalay: i dont think
Kalay: i owe u
Kalay: any explanation
Kalay: and i soo hate
Kalay: wen people think i owe them one
leodanrastafari: its not a matter of being owing one from me
leodanrastafari: i just hate it when people ignore you like as if you did them the worses thing!
leodanrastafari: as ive recalled i havent done nothing
leodanrastafari: do you still hate me over there? for making you think that you owe me one?
Kalay: yah
Kalay: mayb we can hate each other
leodanrastafari: no dont be that way
leodanrastafari: im sorry if im the cause the problem now
leodanrastafari: so peace?
leodanrastafari: pls dnt hate me
leodanrastafari: i dnt want us to hate each other
leodanrastafari: i still wanna talk to you if u would allow
Kalay: im sorry
Kalay: i dont wanna talk to you anymore
leodanrastafari: so like i was just a nothing for you?
Kalay: do i make myself understood
Kalay: or do i have to explain to you why?

---
It ended up well, So we talk about everything under the sun. Up until today when I finally got into his nerves and he decided to give up on me.

[soBs]

No comments:

My Pingbox