Monday, October 6, 2008

Light Drive Music

This is how my room looks on a Sunday night


I lurve spending my sunday night listening to Light Drive ( mushy ) tracks. I usually leave the light off and turn my lamp on, i lurve it when i only have a dim light and i just sit in bed check for sms. So thats how i usually spend my Sunday night, how about you guys??

Oh! and by the way these are some of the songs i listen to, might as well share it with you guys!


112 - Crazy Over You
Allure - All Cried Out

Babyface - What If

Blackstreet - In A Rush
Blaque - Right Next To Me
Boyz II Men - Oh Well
Dakota Moon - A Promise I Make

Elliott Yamin - Wait For You
Faith
Evans - Never Gonna Let You Go

Frankie J - Dont Wanna Try

Frankie J - How To Deal
Garth Brooks - Lost In You

Immature - I Will Never Lie Again
Janet Jackson - Again
Javier - If I Ever Get To Heaven

Joe - Another Used To Be

Joe - If I Was Your Man

Katalina - You'll Be My Future
Katie Melua - Just Like Heaven

KC & Jojo - Crazy


KC & Jojo - Lately
KC & Jojo - Tell Me Its Real

Keisha Cole- I Remember
Laura Pausini - Loneliness

Little Bit - Forget About Me
Marc Dorsey - I Crave

Marcos Hernandez - If You Were Mine
Mario Vazquez - Gallery
Marques Houston - Sunset
Monica - You Should've Known Better


Norah Jones - Those Sweet Words
Simply Red - So Not Over You
Sisqo - Incomplete

Tamia - If I Were You

TLC - I Miss You So Much
Toni Braxton feat. Babyface - How Could An Angel Break My Heart

Tweet - Smoking Cigarettes
Usher - Can You Help Me
Usher - Separated

Voices of Theory - Say It

No comments:

My Pingbox