Saturday, November 22, 2008

Featured on DeviantART News

I think yesterday was my lucky day, aside from winning :iconjoan-kagami: 's kiriban, 3 of my Deviations was featured on DA News by :iconvalterk: . . This is the first time i got featured on DA news and i am so thankful that ~ValterK saw the beauty on my artworks. .

So i guess, i can call myself an artist now? thou i am still wishing that Santa will buy me a nice cam this xmas! hihi (hope my Mama read this) :rofl:

Again, thank you to ~ValterK for the featured!!

L i n k s

:damphyr: Friendster.Com
:damphyr: Blogspot.Com
:damphyr: Facebook.Com
:damphyr: Hi5.Com
:damphyr: Imeem.Com
:damphyr: PH Clique Website
:damphyr: PH Clique Room

Cebuano Artist

:iconnickoreal::iconjanypoopawnstar::iconginabot::iconmakoyplanas::iconmichaeldaks::iconokadngoli: :icongrazrootz::iconbertszkieboi1327::iconyethzart:

YM Buddies

:iconaaasmooth::iconbabyrose10::iconayatori-meow::icontababoychops::iconcreativexprezions::iconconixnonimus::iconconstipateddreams::icondarkmotives::icondhicode::icondinggydoo::icondisenchantedkaru::icondi-ska-art-e::iconfiregoddess27::iconframe-kun::iconi-ela-me::iconjulsenix23::iconkirby::iconlamagwa::iconmagboboterski::iconmheltin::iconpj731::iconpolarknight08::iconqpidity101::iconsetheichel::iconshanika13::iconstephfaith::iconsuicideforabheng::iconsweetsoultaker::icontimmylois2::iconvainblood::iconwasudo::iconyu09::iconyumiofapeescape3: :iconbishi-hannah: :iconcieloicequeen: :iconpetertaby: :iconvindan: :icondanikungfuze:

Groups:

:icongruponglipad:

No comments:

My Pingbox