Sunday, November 30, 2008

FriendsterFeatured 113008

Desktop Screenshot
Featured Art
Music



Bambu Spliff







LYRiCS


Hey girl I want to be your lover
My hearthis for you I will surrender
O please give me a chance to love you girl
Yeahh common

You know what
Never felt so sure like this before
My love for you keeps growing more and more
O baby I cant resist your charms

I just want to love you
And I want to show you that the magic that we have is true
O girl you are my sunshine im lucky that you are mine
You always make me feel so fine
Its in your eyes the love that’s meant for me and I can see it clearly now
Its in your smile the beauty of life that you have given me

Loving on the sweet things on
You have done for me
You never made me feel alone
But you’re a blessing from above
Cause with you I feel so loved
You’re my dream come true
That’s why I want to spend my life with you


Hey girl I want to be your soldier
Protect you from many kinds of danger
O baby I will risk my life for you yeah
Want you to be the king of my castle
Be there for me in every battle
You know we won’t lose a fight if you’re here with me
Hear me say now!




No comments:

My Pingbox