Monday, November 10, 2008

I Need Your Help

I will be featured on :iconc-hass: journal as a return of catching the number's of views on his page (39,999 pageviews) and the featured will for a week. His asking me to select from my deviations on which he needs for the thumbs and Im having a hard time choosing from which deviations. I wanted something eye catching and nice that would make the viewers click on the thumb pictures.

I need your help guess of choosing which deviations i should submit to C-Hass, im asking anyone who have the time to browse through my gallery and please give 3 deviations that you think is worth viewing.

PLS? anyone..
I would really appreciate it..

YOUR OPINION MATTERS TO ME ALOT!

thanks!

=)

My Gallery: http://kalay86.deviantart.com/gallery/

No comments:

My Pingbox