Sunday, November 16, 2008

Zeitgeist




I am no activist or whatsoever, how ever the movie did catch my attention and i have to agree it has a point. Zeitgeist is a documentary base on a conspiracy about religion, politics etc. I just done watching it awhile ago after a friend recommended the movie to me. I am not telling you that i want you guys to believe in this movie/documentary however i would like to share it with you guys and see how you'd react in some of the facts this movie stated.

Just wanna stretch it out, I am still a believer of God. I still have great faith in him & without doubt I know for a fact that he does exist, however about politics especially about the part of 9/11 it really made me doubt about how our politics runs. I will let you judge if these facts are true or not.

Movie Parts:

ZEITGEIST, The Movie - Part 1 : "The Greatest Story Ever Told"
ZEITGEIST, The Movie - Part 2 : "All The World's A Stage"
ZEITGEIST, The Movie - Part 3 : "Don't mind the men behind the curtain"

Zeitgeist Website: http://www.zeitgeistmovie.com/

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Zeitgeist.. was it good? i was about to watch it when i stumbled upon your site.

kalay86 said...

yep!! it is... =) tnx for dropping by! =)

My Pingbox