Friday, November 28, 2008

How's Yours?

It started yesterday when yaya told me to make some decorations "palamuti" to put outsite our compound for the procession. So whole afternoon i got busy making some banners and bandiritas to decorate outside, from 12pm-7pm.. no one was around to help me since my little sister having a class.

So today, i woke up like 8 o'clock in the morning then the balloons was already delivered so we put the decorations.. and i was the one left to guard the decorations, cos kids might play with it. The sched for the procession was 11am, and it arrived past 1pm.. i was soo excited, its was the procession of the Virgin Mary from Simala Church which we are a devotee. I'll be posting the pics of the procession on the following days..

And after the procession, I help out for my lola's bday, she turned 67 today. Just a simple dinner with the whole family and close friends. And i just finished eating a glass of fruit salad. and i am sooo full! haha

So thats how my day went, how's yours?

No comments:

My Pingbox