Friday, June 27, 2008

Boys Are Our Toys And Earth Is Our Playground

I will never forget the day when i burst out in tears as a saw the guy i love with someone else, throwing all that i could grab. I tried holding back the tears but reality bites his not happy with me and found someone new.

As tears fell down a friend hug me and whispered "earth is our playground and boys are our toys.." in a way I found comfort but as I gathered myself I taught, maybe they are toys but sometimes you'd get so attach with the toy you'll have a hard time letting go. Maybe I can fake a smile, but I can never fake that deep inside I know things wont do without him.

Remember that one special toy that would complete our day? That no matter how many toys you have nothing compares to it and he was that toy to me something I could never replace. I may never know the exact reason why he changed, but it doesnt matter anymore. "His out of my life, as I am to his"

I built my world around him thinking he'd stick with me forever and i guess forever was just a word. Losing him was like a fairytales worst ending and just when i thought i'd be fine along came those "what if's" and "if only". They said dry up your tears and someday you'll get by. Someday soon, that someday no one knows when.

Let love the game you play, let earth be our playground, let boys be your toys. But be sure your playing the same game the other player is playing.


No comments:

My Pingbox