Thursday, June 19, 2008

Mac OS X


Hi guys! check out my Desktop, cool huh? I introduce to you Mac OS X. This is actually just a theme I downloaded online, I was so amazed with Jeb's laptop (friend at work) his on Vista but he have Mac OS X as his theme. So right after I got home from the hospital I've searched and searched for this the whole afternoon and finally I was able to download something that actually works.

FlyaKite OSX is actually a software you can install and uninstall to your convenience. It'll change your WinXP environment to Mac OS X.

This would be the 2nd day using the software and I tell you its pretty neat. Im just getting the hang of using the Dock which sometimes irritates me, maybe because I dont know how to operate it but im getting there. No rush





















http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mac_OS_X


Anyways, if your Intrested try searching from Flyakite OSX on the net or simply visit this website below:

http://www.flyakiteosx.com/

No comments:

My Pingbox