Monday, June 2, 2008

Gunbound



GUNBOUND


This would be the game that i am addicted too. I play this game almost everynight though I have work, I always make sure that i always would peek to my account. I know im too old for these stuff but believe it or not it wass like love at first sight.

I started playing Gunbound back when I was in first year college. My friend introduced the game, and so everynight we would met in a local internet shop and play `til we drop.


I got hooked up with the game in an instance because of there cute "Avatars" where you can play dress up just like playing with your barbie's. Honestly, thats one of the major reasons why I'm playing this game. Well, you cant blame me they're so adorable.



See how adorable they are? arent they the cutest?


And one of the nice things about it as well is that you'd be able to met new people from different walks of life, age and especially countries. Most of the players I've notice are from VN, MY, and PH. Sometimes you cant avoid to get into a fight especially if you missed a shot, and so they would shout through IM "Noob" its the word we use to describe a player that he/she s*cks. I know its mean, but as everyone says Its just a game and I totally understand and to tell you frankly I am noob. (lols)


To all players out there, catch me up around 5:00PM on Saturdays - Wednesdays and on Thursdays and Fridays I'll be online the whole entire day. And you'll get to see how NOOB I am. Anyways, my UserId is "TambokAuKo".


For more information about the game please do check out the links provided below.


No comments:

My Pingbox