Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Its All Ally Mcbeal's Fault












A
LLY McBEAL

Blame it all on Ally Mcbeal, the hopeless romantic girl who happens to have a hard time finding true love. After working the grave yard shift I spent the next morning watching a whole entire season of Ally Mcbeal which is the reason why I wasn't able to blog yesterday. Ally Mcbeal is one of my favorite TV shows where I'm so hook up with their famous lines. One of my personal favorite lines from Ally Mcbeal.

"..i dont wanna be happy nor contented `cos then what?"
Ally Mcbeal
I have the complete season, from season 1-5 and you just cant help but love their soundtracks from "Vonda Shepard". One of their famous ost are, I Know Something About Love, Alone Again Naturally, Its His Kiss and the song from Barry White My first, My last, My everything. Actually Its one of my all time favorites. You gotta love the way they dance. (lols)

Back to why I should blame it on Ally, so after watching the tv show the whole morning I slept around 1:00PM and woke up around 9:00PM which by the way my work starts at 10:30PM. I wasn't able to blog yesterday where I was planing to do it everyday, so blame it on Ally.

For more info about Ally McBeal, please do check this website

No comments:

My Pingbox