Friday, June 6, 2008

Friendster .Com




















yikes! my bad. I wasnt able to blog again yesterday, my friend Lit was here last night and we watched LOST. I fell asleep while watching and I woke up around 11pm because she on her way home.

Anyways, Im gonna talk about Friendster today and as you've notice the stuff im posting here are few of my interest and friendster is on of them.


I have two (2) accounts with friendster one is used for personal like friends, family and people from work which I started June 2004 and the other one is used for people I met when I go chatting and that started February 2007. Both accounts I do personally update them by posting pictures, bulletins and shout outs.

The nice thing about it is, you get to keep in touch with your friends where ever part of the world they are. My aunt in california and my uncle in new jersey even used friendster to keep in touch, pretty cool huh?

Friendster started last March 2002 and was founded by Jonathan Abrams which he calls "an internet social network service". Friendster is based on Circle of Friends and Friendster has over 50 million users, imagine that?



For more information, please do visit:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Friendster

http://www.frienster.com

No comments:

My Pingbox