Sunday, June 1, 2008

Introducing Myself

i am me.
same old me
matured a bit thou,

and still i cant find words to describe "ME" exactly..
im stuck in the part where i got to say good stuff about "ME"
i know i suck with a lot things
but i know few where im good at
a good daughter
..well im trying
a good friend
and i love deeply
loving is what i do best!

i love mushy songs, i do
which by the way i sometimes end up crying my heart out..

i love music in general
i love clothes
enough to make me look good

im big and i am aware of that
but im loving my "love handles" (what i call fats)
i love watching movies alone or with someone
i love technology
from mobile phone to world wide web

i love taking candid pictures
because it is where i see real beauty..

i am possessive because i value the things i have
and a liar because i keep my secrets

i made a couple of mistakes
and i love to do a couple of more
because it is where i get to learn how life works
and that makes me the not so ordinary girl you see around the corner


No comments:

My Pingbox