Monday, June 9, 2008

Cabal Online Philippines







I just actually started playing this game this morning and I find it, nice. Well, if I were to rate the game out of 5 STARS as the highest, I would rate it 3. The graphics it okay, the characters are nice, you can actually have a lot of options which is nice from ARCHER down to BLADER. They have 6 different Characters to your own personal choice.

I have 2, one is the Archer and Force Blader. Im still struggle to memorize all the moves and controls. Confused, on what character to maintain. One says, the Archer is nice because it has more damage and one says the Blader is nice because it has a good defense. Which Is Which??

Anyways, these are some of the screenshots of my Force Blader which is at Lvl. 6






















Cabal Online Phils. Information:






















Please do visit this website/s if you are intrested:

http://www.cabal.com.ph/index.php

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cabal_Online

No comments:

My Pingbox