Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Hair & Nails Day!

Hair & Nails Day!!!

Journal Entry: Tue Jul 22, 2008, 7:25 PM
  • Mood: Yearning
  • Listening to: The Corrs - Dont Say You Love Me
  • Reading: www.kalay86.blogspot.com
  • Watching: PH CLique Room
So i got bored after working, and i have been complaining about my HAIR looking like this :pointr: :spin: and my nails needs to be done.

So after work and after lunch, i went to the salon to have my hair and nails done. My hair is now short! as if it was long :rofl: just cut off few inches actually one or two. Shaggy Layer as always, because i think its the only cut that works for me and my big face :nana:

And i actually had my nails done as well, i chooo love the color! "Frosted" d*mn! look soo good on me... :rofl:

thats all for today!

:bye:

No comments:

My Pingbox