Friday, July 11, 2008

Wall-E


It was my day off yesterday so I had the extra time to watch a movie online. I went to www.movie6.net and saw Wall-E was already available. I saw the trailer of the movie back and it was something I was looking forward with. Wall-E was so cute!

Anyways I saw the movie yesterday, and its soo nice! There was Wall-E and his love interest Eve.




WALL-E (2008) Poster

Watch the Trailer

What if mankind had to leave Earth, and somebody forgot to turn the last robot off? Wall-E, spends every day doing what he was made for. But soon, he will discover what he was meant for, as he adventures across the galaxy chasing his dream.
Also Known As:
Wall E
Walle
Production Status: In Production/Awaiting Release
Logline: A young robot looks for a home in outer space.
Running Time: 1 hr. 37 min.
Release Date: June 27th, 2008 (wide)
MPAA Rating: G
Distributors:
Buena Vista Pictures Distribution
Production Co.:
Pixar Animation Studios
Studios:
Walt Disney Feature Animation
Filming Locations:
Los Angeles, California, USA
Produced in: United States

No comments:

My Pingbox