Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Unsent Letters

Journal Entry: Tue Jul 29, 2008, 8:08 PM
  • Mood: Sympathy
  • Listening to: Staind - In Your Eyes
  • Reading: www.kalay86.blogspot.com
  • Watching: PH CLique Room
  • Eating: ACE biscuits
  • Drinking: Water
"I tried ... hard ..."

... how can i stand here with you and not be moved by you?

dear you,

i tried to stay focus my thoughts with stuff that would make me forget you and what i thought we had but nothings working, my brain and my heart doesnt get along well. not much. i know it would be just a waste of time but my heart says your all worth it, i tried almost everything just to fill my mind with things that has nothing to do with you but the harder i fight this feelings i end up lost and will only lead me back to you. i know you are fed up with my desperate lines and i know its been hard for you, you are more in pain than i do and how selfish of me to only think of myself all the time but how can u blame a girl thats so much in love with you? i cant bring myself to hate you, it was silly of me to believe that we had a chance, illusion won over reality. im drowning myself with tears and it wont stop. wish i could change how i feel for you so that i can live my life without messing yours.

how i am a mess right now, i never expected that a kiss would mean nothing to you but a kiss. i misunderstood everything, every single action you did, simply meant nothing.

URS, ME

071507 / 1144PM

No comments:

My Pingbox