Saturday, July 26, 2008

Laag With LiT

"Laag" with LiT

Journal Entry: Sat Jul 26, 2008, 9:02 PM
  • Mood: Cheerful
  • Listening to: PM Dawn - Being So Not For You
  • Reading: www.kalay86.blogspot.com
  • Watching: PH CLique Room
  • Playing: with myself? nyak nyak
  • Eating: my fingers (so not!)
  • Drinking: nothing (non sense stuff!)
its my day off today, so called up my friend "LiT" :hug: (who i miss so much) and asked her if we could go out, and she said yes :nod:

we actually haven't seen each other like months? :confused: and sooo sooo we went out! and i was actually late! hehe i fell asleep while waiting. tsk tsk

and finally around 2pm we left, we went to SM "Cebu" window shopping! hehe we talked the whole time about updates! was so fun to be with her again, we connect with a lot of stuff. =)

so after that, we went to El Cuidita (not so sure of the spelling) to eat. talked some more! :blahblah:=)

Thanks Lit! i always have a blast with u! =)
made me miss good old times! glad we had the time to get together!

No comments:

My Pingbox