Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Somebody Hacked My PC!

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
somebody hack my DA account..

you see the PLEASE READ entry on my journal?
i never made that!

and somebody hide all my comments on my profile!
WTF!!!!

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

she/he hid all my comments on my profile,

she/he created and entry on my journal titled "PLEASE READ"

and more..

i just notice it right now,

she/he change my name from KarlaDeJose to ilove****,
(which i have the screenshot)

she/he deleted some of my submitted Deviations..

she/he hid my Featured Deviation and DeviantID

lastly she/he change the thingy below your jounral where you can type the song your listening to, mood and stuff. she/he put it on the TOP which i remember i used the Bottom option,

...this is very alarming!

and just now,

my Yahoo Messenger closed out,
ERROR: im pissed off!

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

No comments:

My Pingbox